So you have purchased an Andi maintenance plan and have decided to let us take care of you throughout the course of your projects life (and further, we hope) but you are wondering what exactly the Andi maintenance plan consists of:
- Immediate Access To All Andi Updates: As long as your Andi maintenance plan is active, your copy of Andi will always be up to date. This allows you to benefit from all of the available enhancements and tweaks that we make in each major and minor release
- Access To Exclusive Andi Training Content: We have gone to some pretty extensive lengths to ensure that we are providing content that is both relevant and useful for our users. Having a maintenance plan ensures that you have direct access to all Andi training content like webinars, premium articles, and special promotions
- Unlimited Access To The Help Center: What is the Help Center? The most intuitive and helpful resource for all Andi related needs. From 'how-to' articles to breaking announcements, the Help Center is the place you want to be for all things Andi
- Unlimited Andi Support: Full access to our support team means that we will be there to help you out when your team has any questions regarding Andi
- Priority Renewal: Love our support team so much that you want to renew you maintenance plan ahead of schedule? Don't let us stop you! You have the option to renew your plan, at any point, while your current maintenance plan is active.
Our goal is to keep all of our customers happy, but if for some reason you decide not to renew your maintenance contract, you will no longer be able to use Andi versions created after your maintenance end date. However, if you decide that a new release has a feature(s) that you would like to use, you have the option to upgrade to the most current version. You can start the process by contacting the Andi support team through the www.andiware.com website.